Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Developer Troubles D:

Brayden, the valued programmer behind Everlasting Games, has left the team, leaving only me to keep Everlasting Games going. It's going to be a bit of a struggle, finding a new dev and starting a new partnership, but I have hope for the team. We'll definitely still be around no matter what really happens to us, but things like this just slow us down a lot. I plan on hopefully finding several devs to talk with and add to the team so that I can at least not rely on a single person to always be working with. Right now I'm talking with glen (A programmer from MainFrameGames), but I can't be too sure about what's going to happen yet. The best way to keep us going would be to donate to us- all money goes into making us a profitable team. Thanks, and sorry for the news. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment