Monday, June 14, 2010

Sky Idle + W, X, Y, and Z

Hey guys. I know it's been... ages... since I've last said anything. I have people asking me if I'm dead via whisper again, so I figure it's time to make another post. So lately, I haven't really been up to anything. no.. that's a lie. Quite honestly, I've been up to TOO much. A lot of stuff going on in my personal life, and I'm doing several game projects at once right now. I was originally going to make this a beta feed message until I realized this had nothing to do with beta info. =P

So as you know, I was working on Sky Idle with Tukkun, Well, that sorta stopped for now, considering I never see Tukkun around. As far as finishing Sky Idle goes, we'll definitely be doing that, just not at the moment.

As a primary focus, I've been working with Glen (MainFrame Games)- we're working on a game right now, and have 2 others planned. The game we're working on right now is a "Guitar Hero" type of game. We started planning it out and what-not last night, and I only really did the art for the notes so far.





That's all I really have to show you guys, we didn't really get into production too much. We'll probably give the notes a glow and what-not, and just polish them up some more. That's just the basic appearance.

The other 2 games were actually projects that we started, but then got bored of, so we never finished. The first will be a pixel-art medieval themed game. We're not sure if we're going to do a platformer or what yet. The other game is a city-growth kind of game, like "Age of Information".

The other game I'm currently working on is with Arkatufus, and it's a lot like Bomberman. It's going to have very 'primitive' digital graphics, and be played on a tile-board with the tiles being 32x32 pixels each. Here's some of the art for it.
'Hero':



Enemies:



Bomb  (Non-animated version):



Tiles (Enlarged):






That's all I have to show you guys for now- I'll be sure to post whenever I have some more news. Thanks for supporting us!

A special thanks to Missymouse97, Wiggles96, and Glomple who were the first 3 to get on the Beta Feed list by donating! Thanks guys!  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment